It isn't just about chef's knives and shaving razors: when KAI, the company that started in Seki City, Gifu, in 1908 and took the area's bladesmithing tradition into the 21st century, says "blades," it means even the ones you don't normally think as such. Like the ceramic ones that are at the heart of the KAI The Coffee Mill and allow this superb item to grind your favorite coffee beans exactly as you want them to achieve the perfect cup of joe for starting your day with a bang!
Combining its expertise in creating bladed equipment with one of Japan's leading coffee experts, José Y. Kawashima, KAI has created in the KAI The Coffee Mill a unique device that grinds your beans without producing excess powder. Along with an ergonomically shaped handle that allows you to use it with minimum force and an adjustable grinder that lets you to choose how fine or coarse you want your coffee to be, this is the ideal tool for grinding up to 50 g (1.8 oz) of coffee to perfection!
Specs and Features:
- Color: snow white
- Adjustable grinding (coarse, fine)
- Capacity: approx. 50 g (1.8 oz)
- Dimensions: 105 x 173 x 230 mm (4.1 x 6.8 x 9")
- Weight: 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Materials: ABS resin, ceramic, AS resin, polyacetal, stainless steel, elastomer resin
- Made by top Japanese cutting equipment maker Kaijirushi (KAI)