Japan Olympic and Paralympic Team 2020 Manga T-shirt
Character-themed official Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games teams apparel
It's hardly a surprise that Japan would use its manga heroes to support its team's efforts at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Paralympics! The characters from Astro Boy, Sailor Moon, One Piece, Yo-Kai Watch, Crayon Shinchan, Naruto, Maho Girls PreCure, and Dragon Ball are among the best known images of Japanese pop culture, as much in the country as all over the world, and the Japan Olympic and Paralympic Team 2020 Manga T-shirts now allow you to carry them on your back for everyone to see.
The Japan Olympic and Paralympic Team 2020 Manga T-shirts are white, so the characters as well as the Olympic and Paralympic team logos really stand out. The latter logos all use the color red, since Japan's national team is nicknamed Team Red. And to complete the picture, there is also the phrase "Ganbare! Nippon!" (Do your best, Japan!), a widely used slogan of support for the country and not just in sports! Pick your size among the four available and join your favorite manga characters in cheering on Japan and its performance in the 2020/21 Games!
The Japan Olympic and Paralympic Team 2020 Manga T-shirt features:
- Option: Japan Olympic team, Japan Paralympic team
- Japan Olympic/Paralympic Team logo on the front, manga characters and "Ganbare Nippon!" slogan on the back
- Official 2020/21 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games Japan national team merchandise
- Color: white
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- S (length x width): 65 cm (25.5") x 46 cm (18.1")
- M (length x width): 68 cm (27") x 50 cm (20")
- L (length x width): 71 cm (28") x 53 cm (21")
- XL (length x width): 74 cm (29.1") x 56 cm (22")
- Material: 100% cotton