Tozando, one of Kyoto's most famous makers of martial arts equipment, has designed this mask especially for iaido, art of sword-drawing. But the truth is, the Iaido Martial Arts Face Mask is suitable for practicing any martial art, with or without weapons, in the age of the coronavirus. Even when COVID-19 is nominally over, there will always be times when you have a cold but still want to go to the dojo. For those times, this mask should be part of your equipment.
Made of polyester and polyurethane tricot mixed yarn, the Iaido Martial Arts Face Mask won't keep away your opponent but it will keep away bacteria and odors, and allows you to concentrate on your technique rather than infection risks. There's no need to worry about size, because the Velcro-type adjuster on the back means it can fit just about everyone. If you are fashion-conscious, it even comes in a choice of six colors (black, white, blue, light blue, pink, dark red) to match every need. Oh, and even if you don't practice martial arts, the mask is actually suitable for pretty much any other kind of exercise as well!
The Iaido Martial Arts Face Mask features:
- Ideal for practicing iaido or any martial arts
- Velcro-type adjuster on the back of the neck
- Dries quickly
- Colors: black, white, blue, light blue, pink, dark red
- Material: polyester and polyurethane tricot mixed yarn
- Front width: approx. 26 cm (10.2")
- Front length: approx. 18 cm (7")
- Length when fully open: approx. 52 cm (20.4")
- Made in Japan by top martial arts equipment manufacturer Tozando
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)
0.2Kg / 0.44lbs