The days of kimono have passed but the Japanese still wear them, especially in the summer. They even continue to evolve them when it comes to their designs. The Hummingbird Yukata is one such example. The pattern of this summer kimono (yukata) features various hummingbirds in bright colors. This gives it a simultaneously modern and classic feel, and means you are guaranteed to look good at any garden or beach party.
Made of 100% cotton, the Hummingbird Yukata is cool and a comfort in any other climate. Add a touch of Japan to your summer outings or wear it as a robe when you are at home (basically yukata are bath robes, so it has you covered there, too). Add some iced green tea and a wind chime, and you have the spirit of the Japanese summer in a nutshell!
The Hummingbird Yukata features:
- Yukata length: 163cm (5.3 ft)
- Sleeve width: 33cm (12.9")
- Back-of-the-neck seam to end of the sleeve length: 67cm (26.3")
- Suitable for Japanese medium size, heights 158-168cm (5.1-5.5 ft)
- Material: 100% cotton
- Includes yukata (summer kimono) and obi (sash)
- Other accessories not included