If you have watched Hayao Miyazaki's 2004 anime Howl's Moving Castle, you can't possibly have forgotten Calcifer, the fire demon who used to be a falling star, and was saved by Howl and lives in his hearth. He can now live in your purse or your handbag: the Howl's Moving Castle Chenille Embroidery Pouch brings this magical creature to life through the embroidery that really makes the images stand out from the fabric.
The Howl's Moving Castle Chenille Embroidery Pouch has been designed by the illustrators at Studio Ghibli, so it shares the magic of the actual film through the two different images on its sides: Calcifer on one side and, on the other, an image of the walking castle against a black background. The pouch measures 120 x 170 x 60 mm (4.7 x 6.6 x 2.3"), which means it can fit even in relatively small handbags, but its 6 cm (2.3") gusset makes it roomier than it looks. It's also made of brightly colored cotton and polyester fabric that last a long time!
Specs and Features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Different embroidery on each side
- Gusset: approx. 6 cm (2.3")
- Inside pocket
- Tag with film's release date (2004)
- Dimensions: approx. 120 x 170 x 60 mm (4.7 x 6.6 x 2.3”)
- Weight: approx. 33 g (1.1 oz)
- Materials: cotton (outer), polyester (inner)