It's a fact: no matter how much you try to keep your home clean there will always be something smelling bad. Organic trash waiting for recycling, (still) unwashed laundry, baby stuff, pet stuff, gym clothes... The Japanese are particularly sensitive to this matter, so it makes sense they'd create all kinds of deodorizers. And among them, the award-winning Hito Chigiri Deodorizing Paper really stands out!
Just tear off a 30-40cm (11-15") piece and place it in your garbage bag, in your shoes, near a pet's litter box, or any other place that smells bad. Hito Chigiri Deodorizing Paper uses "techno-carbon" (a synthetic variety of carbon), which absorbs smells into the paper's big pores in about 30 minutes. It's also recycled, so it's very environmentally friendly.
The Hito Chigiri Deodorizing Paper (6 Pack) features:
- Pack of six rolls
- Active deodorizing ingredient: techno-carbon made from recycling industrial materials
- Roll length: 60m (196.8 ft)
- Width: 100mm (3.9")
- Each use: 30-40cm (11-15")
- A roll is good for: 150-200 uses
- Expiration date: 6 months (if unopened)