If you're serious about your nihonshu (i.e. sake), this three-cups set will make your next tasting session much more interesting. Made in Hasami-cho, Nagasaki, these Hasami-yaki Sake Tasting Cups are made to enhance different properties of your favorite drink, whether it is Ginjo-shu, Junmai-shu or Honjozo-shu.
Each cup's shape is also specially designed to enhance the sake's aroma, umami taste or the way it harmonizes its characteristics and goes down. Add the Hasami-yaki Sake Tasting Cups' nice box with a lid that also doubles as a coaster and you have all you need for your next sake appreciation night. The only thing missing is, well, the actual sake!
The Hasami-yaki Sake Tasting Cups features:
- Nagasaki hasami-yaki style pottery
- Set of 3 cups
- Made of porcelain
- Capacity: 60, 70 & 100 cc (2, 2.3 & 3.3 fl oz)
- Includes wooden box for storage and display
- Comes with information about the types of sake and characteristics in English
- No sake/nihonshu included
- Made in Japan