As any Japanese will happily confirm, there's no time limit when it comes to being cute! Take Hamtaro (or "Tottoko Hamutaro," Trotting Hamtaro, as the series is known in Japanese): it only ran as a manga for three years, between 1997 and 2000, but that was enough to spark another 13 years and almost 500 episodes of anime, four films, and countless merchandise items. Among them, the three sets of Hamtaro Pajamas by Premium Bandai really stand out for being practical and, well, just adorably cute!
Choose between the Hamtaro, Bijou (Ribon-chan), or Snoozer (Neteru-kun) versions featuring their respective characters, the hamster Hamtaro one also comes with a sleep mask, Bijou has themed hair scrunchies, while Snoozer has a sock-like pouch. Comfortable and fun, if you count yourself among Hamtaro's millions of fans, these sleepwear items guarantee he and his friends will be visiting you in your dreams!
The Hamtaro Pajamas features:
- Options: Hamtaro, Bijou, Snoozer
- Accessories: Hamtaro sleep mask (Hamtaro version), hair scrunchies (Bijou version), sock-shaped pouch (Snoozer version)
- One size
- Model height: 157 cm (5.1 ft)
- Shirt dimensions: body length 70 cm (27.5"), shoulder width 40 cm (15.7"), body width 52 cm (20.5"), sleeve length 57.5 cm (22.7")
- Bottoms dimensions: height 97 cm (38.2"), waist 65 cm (25.7"), hip 96 cm (38")
- Material: 100% polyester
- Plush doll/toy not included
1Kg / 2.2lbs