If you look at the Dragon Quest Colorful Slimes Shirt from afar, you might think it's something out a late-1960s, early 1970s fashion catalog: large colored dots against a white background. But take a closer look and you'll notice that these aren't dots but . . . drops? And a few of them have also eyes and a face. If you're still not sure, you're obviously not a gamer: these are Slimes, the unofficial mascot of one of the most successful gaming franchises, Dragon Quest!
If you are a gamer and particularly a Dragon Quest fan, you are already skipping all this and going to the list below to check the sizes: the Dragon Quest Colorful Slimes Shirt comes in four (S, M, L, and XL), so you will surely find one that fits. Made of 100% cotton and in collaboration with Graniph, a Tokyo company that specializes in street fashion with imaginative graphics, this shirt is sharp enough to wear to any club in Tokyo's Shibuya district!
Specs and Features:
- Official Dragon Quest merchandise
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- S dimensions (length x width x sleeve length): approx. 70.5 x 52 x 61 cm (27.8 x 20.5 x 24")
- M dimensions (length x width x sleeve length): approx. 73.5 x 55 x 63 cm (28.9 x 21.7 x 24.8")
- L dimensions (length x width x sleeve length): approx. 76.5 x 58 x 65 cm (30.1 x 22.8 x 25.6")
- XL dimensions (length x width x sleeve length): approx. 78.5 x 61 x 66 cm (30.9 x 24 x 26")
- Material: cotton 100%