The benefits of magnets to blood circulation and muscle stiffness is a recurring theme among health professionals but few makers of magnet-related products have researched the theory as well as Japan's Colantotte. For the last 20 years, the Osaka-based company has been producing high-quality products, based on its patented Alternating North-South Polarity Orientation technology which maximizes the magnetic field and by extension the benefit to your health. The Colantotte Tao Creo Necklace is a perfect example of how this technology can be used.
Enclosed in the Colantotte Tao Creo Necklace's resin cord are dozens of small magnets placed opposite each other to create a 65-tesla field. This will take care of your stiff shoulders and neck and help relax your head even after a long day in the office. Furthermore, its stylish design means you can wear it every day as a standard fashion accessory. Health and style in a beautiful package, no wonder it comes from Japan!
The Colantotte Tao Creo Necklace features:
- Colantotte's patented, medical device-certified Alternating North-South Polarity Orientation technology
- Color: black and silver
- Suitable for neck sizes: 43cm (16.9")
- Materials: rosin coated magnets, stainless steel
- Magnets: 65 tesla, alternating polarities in 10mm (0.4") intervals
- Different designs on front and back
- Instructions: Japanese