First came the plain gray faces, then the colored faces, and then the vegetables - so it was high time for fruit to suffer in the hands of stressed salarymen all over Japan! The always cute, always funny, and always useful, squeezable creations of designer Makiko Yoshida have extended their family with three more models: the Cao Maru Fruit Stress Balls coming in shape of grapes, an orange, and a strawberry - and with the bright colors that you would expect (respectively, yellow, orange, and red).
Like all the other entries in the Cao Maru (literally, "face circle") series, the Cao Maru Fruit Stress Balls have faces: happy faces, too, and, in the case of grapes, one for each grape, making the squeezing even more fun and satisfying. Produced with thermoplastic elastomer that allows them to return to and retain their shape no matter how hard you punish them, they will certainly help after those dull days in the office or those long hours stuck in traffic. Squeeze your stress away and, as a bonus, exercise your fingers and wrists!
The Cao Maru Fruit Stress Balls feature:
- Options: Grapes, Orange, Strawberry
- Dimensions (Grapes): 60 x 60 x 71 mm (2.3 x 2.3 x 2.7")
- Dimensions (Orange): 60 x 62 x 72 mm (2.3 x 2.4 x 2.8")
- Dimensions (Strawberry): 63 x 66 x 68 mm (2.4 x 2.5 x 2.6")
- Weight: about 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Material: thermoplastic elastomer
- Designed by Makiko Yoshida
0.2Kg / 0.44lbs