Lactobacilli, the probiotic bacteria found in yogurt (and also in our digestive system), have become all the rage since 2001, when the World Health Organization reported that probiotics can benefit our health. Not that Japan needed the WHO to tell it they are good: a man called Kaiun Mishima suspected something interesting was going on in cultured milk way back in 1915 and went on to use probiotics when creating one of Japan's most famous soft drinks, Calpis. And now with the Calpis PetLab L-92 Dog Skin Support, his company flexes its know-how in the service of your dog's health!
The Calpis PetLab L-92 Dog Skin Support contains a specially cultivated bacterium called Lactobacillus acidophilus strain L-92, which has been found to help with various types of allergies and skin conditions. And because our dogs are particularly sensitive to such issues, this supplement promises to help them just by taking two pills a day. With only two calories per pill but enough protein and fluids to benefit your dog, the Calpis PetLab L-92 Dog Skin Support is a very useful supplement even without the L-92 component. But with that added in, it really helps your dog feel better and have a much stronger and healthier skin!
The Calpis PetLab L-92 Dog Skin Support features:
- Contains 60 pills/tablets
- Suggested daily dose: 2 pills
- For dogs of all ages
- Weight: 15 g (0.5 oz)
- Ingredients: malt sugar, starch, bactericidal lactic acid bacteria powder, vegetable fats
- Energy (per 0.50 g pill): 1.98 kcal
- Protein (per 0.50 g pill): over 2%
- Fats (per 0.50 g pill): over 2%
- Fibers (per 0.50 g pill): under 0.1%
- Minerals (per 0.50 g pill): under 0.5%
- Fluids (per 0.50 g pill): under 7.2%
- Lactobacillus acidophilus L-92: 10.35 mg
- Instructions: Japanese