It's been around 1995 and despite competition from world-famous chocolate candy snacks, Black Thunder (or Black Sanda in Japanese) remains as popular today as it was almost 30 years ago. Popular enough to inspire merchandise celebrating it, like the Black Thunder Pouch! If you take your Japanese snacks seriously and already know Black Thunder, you need this. Even if you don't, this still makes for a very original way to organize all the little things in your bag or luggage!
The Black Thunder Pouch is actually three pieces: a Japanese book telling the story of Black Thunder and the various types it comes in. And then there is the 15 x 24 cm (5.9 x 9.4") pouch that looks like like a Black Thunder wrapping and the 9.5 x 18 x 4.5 cm (3.7 x 7 x 1.8") hard shell case that looks like an actual piece of Black Thunder candy! Sturdy and with three mesh and one regular pockets, this helps put all your small items in order while being a permanent conversation starter!
Specs and Features:
- Contains pouch and hard shell case
- Black Thunder candy-shaped hard shell case zipper puller
- Hard shell case pockets: 3 mesh, 1 regular
- Dimensions (pouch): 15 x 24 cm (5.9 x 9.4")
- Dimensions (hard shell case): 9.5 x 18 x 4.5 cm (3.7 x 7 x 1.8")
- Includes 8-page booklet (Japanese)