Even if you're not a swimmer or a surfer, if you have ever walked on a beach, you will have noticed how good walking barefoot on the sand is as exercise. The sand's protrusions massage the skin of your soles, invigorating your nerve endings, and the combination of softness and hardness does wonders for your lower leg muscles: practically everything from your knee down gets a workout! With the Beach Stepper, you can have all these benefits in the comfort of your living room. With the added benefits of a regular stepper!
Made from a unique blend of polypropylene, polyester, polyurethane, nylon, and urethane, the Beach Stepper offers a superb replica of the sensation of walking on a sandy beach. The "sinking" feels amazingly realistic and with its double tilting along both the vertical and the horizontal axes, it helps you work on the inner muscles of your legs and even reach up to your pelvic and core muscles. It's small enough (41 x 35 x 19.5 cm, 16.1 x 13.7 x 7.6") to fit in almost any room, weighs only 2.3 kg (5 lbs) so you can carry it around, and can also be used as a stool or footrest when you're not exercising!
Specs and Features:
- Recommended daily exercise time: approx. 5-10 minutes
- Dimensions: approx. 41 x 35 x 19.5 cm (16.1 x 13.7 x 7.6")
- Weight: approx. 2.3 kg (5 lbs)
- Load-bearing capacity: 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Materials: polypropylene, polyester, polyurethane, nylon, urethane
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)