You've got to love Japan's relationship with tradition: even seemingly boring, everyday items like the nail clipper and the file in this Auger Nail Care Set can have a centuries-long history behind them! KAI, the company that manufactures this amazing pair of nail care tools, is based in Seki City in Gifu Prefecture, an area that has been producing blades since the times of the samurai and their katana swords. So what you get here is a level of know-how in processing steel that you simply can't get anywhere else in the world!
But there's also a touch of the future in the Auger Nail Care Set, as you can tell from the design of both the Nail Clipper M Revolver and the Auger Nail File. From the swiveling lever of the clipper that makes cutting even hard toenails very easy, to the streamlined shape of the file with the two areas (coarse and fine), everything has been put there to fulfill a sophisticated function.
Specs and Features:
- 2 pieces: 1 Auger Nail Clipper M Revolver, 1 Auger Nail File
- Patented swiveling-lever clipper
- 2 types of nail files (coarse, fine)
- Dimensions (clipper): 86 x 24 x 19 mm (3.4 x 0.9 x 0.7")
- Weight (clipper): 67 g (2.4 oz)
- Dimensions (file): 127 x 16 x 5 mm (5 x 0.6 x 0.2")
- Weight (file): 9 g (0.3 oz)
- Materials: stainless steel, die-cast plated zinc, thermoplastic elastomer
- Made by top Japanese cutting equipment maker Kaijirushi (KAI)