It is summer, you go to bed, crank up the A/C . . . and you are cold. So you pull up a light blanket - but then you are hot. And so caught between hot and cold, you end up with troubled sleep, and a bad beginning to the new day. What do you do? Fire up your Atex Soyo Air Futon and that's it: no A/C, no fans, no nothing - its internal fan takes care of your body temperature for 6, 7.5, or 9 hours (depending on the setting).
Very light (just 1.4 kg/3 lbs) and made of a 55% polyester-45% rayon outside and solid 100% polyester padding, the Atex Soyo Air Futon has a powerful fan that circulates 650 liters of air every minute. It has a 2 meter (6'5") cord, so you can plug it to the AC socket closest to your bed and it only has an on/off button, making it very easy to operate. Try it and your summer nights will change forever!
The Atex Soyo Air Futon features:
- Airflow-cooling duvet
- Color: blue
- Dimensions: 200 x 140 x 2 cm (6.6' x 4.6' x 0.8")
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lbs)
- Materials: outside: polyester 55%, rayon 45%; mesh: 100% polyester; padding: polyester 100%
- AC adapter: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 2.6 W
- Quantity of air circulated: 650 liters/minute
- Off timer: 6 hour, 7.5 hour, 9 hour
- Comes with AC adapter
- Power cable length: 2 m (6.6')
- Instructions: Japanese
- Made in Japan