Yes, the "Buruburu" part of Atex Lourdes Buruburu Gun's name sounds funny but don't pay much attention: it's just a Japanese word meaning "shaking" or "vibrating." What you should be paying attention to is the device's unique design that makes massaging your shoulders, arms, back, or legs much easier and much steadier: shaped like a handle, you can hold it much better and work more spots more efficiently than probably any other massage device in the market.
The Atex Lourdes Buruburu Gun's efficiency goes beyond its shape, though: it also comes with three head attachments (domed, pointy, and flat), so you can make your massage as narrow or as wide as you want, and it has two vibration frequencies (a high frequency at 4,800 times per minute and a low one at 3,800 times per minute) that allow you to go as hard or soft as you need. Oh, and with its power source being regular AAA batteries and its weight a mere 125 g (4.4 oz), you will be able to carry it in your bag to ensure you always have the option for a massage anywhere you need one!
Specs and Features:
- Model: AX-HXL313
- Vibration frequency: high 4,800 times per minute, low 3,800 times per minute
- Dimensions: approx. 105 x 135 x 45 mm (4.1 x 5.3 x 1.7")
- Weight (without attachments and batteries): approx. 125 g (4.4 oz)
- 3 head attachments for different types of massage (domed, pointy, flat)
- Power: 2 AAA batteries
- Materials: ABS, TPR
- Instructions/manual: Japanese