A brilliant fun and intuitive camera for budding photographer kids, the Anpanman First Digital Camera takes Japan's favorite children's character and turns him into a bright, easy-to-use photo frame. Durable and very practical, your child just holds this red toy up, frames the scene and then snaps the shot.
A great way for children to learn about photography and entertain themselves, they can check out what they are framing on the LCD screen and acquire valuable educational skills in the process. There are also a variety of modes, including an Anpanman "chatting" one, slideshow and a timer. The camera itself is not just a fun toy but takes quality 3 megapixels shots, and can store up to 99 photos.
The Anpanman First Digital Camera features:
- 3 megapixels
- Auto white balance, slideshow, timer
- 1.44-inch color LCD screen
- ISO speed 200
- Capacity: 99 shots
- Size: 15 x 13 x 3cm (5.9 x 5.2 x 1.2")
- Features: camera, USB cable x1
- Recommended for ages 3 and over
- Power: AAA batteries x2 (not included)
- Instructions: Japanese (but self-explanatory)