Everyone hates bad hair days but they are particularly bad if you have straight hair. Do you feel you have had more than your fair share of split ends and of dry, dull and tangled hair and that you never manage to get it both straight and with its volume intact? If the answer to the above is "yes," then you need look no further than the Ya-Man Shine Pro Hair Iron, an innovative approach to giving your hair back its volume and gloss combining 1 MHz ultrasonic waves, red LED light, and heating.
Even better, you can use the Ya-Man Shine Pro Hair Iron anywhere, including in the bathroom, right after you have washed your hair and used conditioner. It is rechargeable (it comes with its own AC adapter), is IPX5 water resistant, and even has a wrist strap that gives you extra versatility when using it, so you can let it hang from your wrist while applying your conditioner to your hair, ready for when you need to work on different parts of your hair. A real professional tool that makes hair styling easier and better!
Specs and Features:
- With ultrasonic waves, heating, red LED
- Dimensions: approx. 45 x 40 x 250 mm (1.7 x 1.5 x 9.8")
- Weight: approx. 260 g (9.1 oz)
- Power consumption: approx. 3W
- Ultrasonic wave frequency: 1 MHz
- Auto-off: 10 minutes
- Water resistance: IPX5
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Operating time (on full charge): 30 minutes
- Materials: PET, TPE, aluminum, stainless steel
- Comes with AC adapter, wrist strap
- Instructions/manual: Japanese