Learn about Japanese culture with these extremely cute stationery items! Pick one of the five types of the Traditional Japanese Items Eraser Sets and be reminded of your favorite Japanese icons each time you want to correct your pencil writing - or simply display them in your office to show off your love for the Land of the Rising Sun to your co-workers. Each of the sets comes with sixty pieces, so you can even share them with your friends or use them as a nice Christmas stocking stuffer or gift for the Japanophile in your life!
The Traditional Japanese Items Eraser Set features:
- Eraser set with 60 pieces
- Options: Images of Japan, Kokeshi (wooden dolls), Omamori (amulet/charm), Good Luck Daruma, Maneki-neko (beckoning cat)
- Images of Japan Eraser Set: 6 x Mt. Fuji sky blue, 6 x Mt. Fuji blue, 8 x ema shrine plaques, 8 x maiko geisha red, 8 x maiko geisha pink, 8 x cherry blossom, 12 x koi carp white, 12 x koi carp yellow
- Kokeshi Eraser Set: 10 x white butterfly, 10 x white crane, 10 x blue, 10 x pink, 10 x red, 10 x yellow
- Omamori Eraser Set: 15 x "exam breakthrough," 15 x "achieve goals," 15 x "good luck," 15 x "academic improvement"
- Good Luck Daruma Eraser Set: 20 x red ("exam success"), 10 x white ("celebration"), 6 x blue ("academic improvement"), 6 x green ("good health"), 6 x yellow ("good fortune"), 6 x purple ("longevity"), 6 x pink ("love")
- Maneki-neko Eraser Set: 10 x black, 10 x red, 10 x violet, 10 x white, 10 x yellow, 10 x blue