Designed by Nobuhiro Sato of Pull + Push for his brand's "mortar" series, the Tou Incense Poet is a unique, minimal "tower" (tou, pronounced "tow") for burning an incense cone. Not only do you benefit from the fragrance of the incense, but the burning cone creates a picturesque smoke effect coming out of the chimney-like structure.
Made from mortar in natural gray and red hues, the house-like pot is very charming and even includes a glass window and metal grills embedded in the mortar materials. You can also use it as an incense burner without the tower. The item is available in strictly limited numbers, so please allow up to one month for delivery.
The Tou Incense Pot features:
- Designed by Nobuhiro Sato
- Size: 80 x 60 x 135mm (3.1 x 2.4 x 5.3")
- Materials: mortar, glass, steel
- Please allow up to 1 month for delivery
- Incense cone not included (please use your own)