The only character appearing in more than one Gundam timeline, the very cute Haro became the mascot of Sunrise, the Tokyo studio that created the famous mecha (giant, human-piloted robot) franchise. Being such an important part of the series, the little robotic ball was bound to find its place in the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics official merchandise catalog. So if you are a Gundam fan, this is your chance to get your very own Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games Haropla Haro!
Easy to build (just snapping together pieces) and in two color schemes (a blue for the Olympics and a red for the Paralympics), the Olympic and Paralympic Games Haropla Haro Model is a great way to combine an official souvenir of the Olympics or Paralympics with a piece of anime pop culture. These are truly one-of-a-kind items that will become collectibles for as long as there will be Gundam fans - i.e., forever!
The Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games Haropla Haro features:
- Official Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games merchandise
- Options: Olympics (blue), Paralympics (red)
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions: approx. 45 x 45 mm (1.7 x 1.7”)
- Stickers (on base and back): Tokyo 2020, Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games
- For ages 8 and above
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to assemble)