The rebirth of hand drip coffee has reminded the world that a kettle, one of the simplest and most basic appliances, doesn't need to be boring. Yes, its basic function doesn't change: it's there to boil your water. But if you're making hand drip coffee, you won't be just pouring its contents in a cup at once. Your session with the kettle actually lasts several minutes, so the device should be stylish, practical, and offer something extra. Which is exactly what you get with the Toffy Electric Kettle with Thermometer!
Stylish? Yes, it is, and it comes in three colors (rich black, pale aqua, and ash white), so you can choose the one that best matches your space and other appliances. Practical? Of course. With an ergonomically designed handle and specially designed spout, you can pour water directly under it, minimizing hand fatigue. Something extra? You bet. How about an 0-100°C (32-212°F) built-in thermometer so you maintain absolute control over the water you are using and, by extension, your coffee, tea, or other beverage? Yes, the Toffy Electric Kettle with Thermometer is certainly not yet another boring water boiler!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: rich black, pale aqua, ash white
- Specially designed spout for more precise pouring
- Thermometer scale: 0-100°C (32-212°F)
- Dimensions: approx. 285 x 238 x 135 mm (11.2 x 9.4 x 5.3")
- Weight: approx. 800 g (1.8 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 900 W
- Capacity: 1 liter (33.8 fl oz)
- Power cord length: approx. 80 cm (2.6 ft)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese