If there's one thing that has made The Legend of Zelda a success and kept it going for over 35 years (it was launched in 1986, in the dawn of the game console era), it's that it brought the world of fantasy and the world of action together in a universe filled with magic and enchanted objects. Objects like The Legend of Zelda Slip-Cover Notebook, which could very well be a book in the library on the eastern side of Hyrule Castle!
The Legend of Zelda Slip-Cover Notebook is a set of cover and notebook. The spectacular cover is made of PU and polyester but looks like leather, featuring a map of Hyrule on the front and a "The Legend of Zelda Hyrule Kingdom" inscription together with a Royal Crest on the inside. The A5 (approximately 22 x 16 x 2 cm, 8.7 x 6.3 x 0.8") notebook itself with gold Royal Crest page footers on its pages. The notebook is held in place with an elastic band, so when you have filled up the pages, you can easily replace them with another notepad!
Specs and Features:
- Official Nintendo/Legend of Zelda merchandise
- Cover illustration: Hyrule map
- Cover lining: Triforce
- Notebook cover illustration: Gold Royal Crest
- Cover comes with elastic band for holding the notebook, inner pocket with "The Legend of Zelda Hyrule Kingdom" inscription surrounding a Royal Crest, and pen loops that also function as closures
- Gold Royal Crest page footer
- Compatible with A5 notebooks
- Dimensions (with cover): approx. 22 x 16 x 2 cm (8.7 x 6.3 x 0.8")
- Page style: squared (5 mm/0.2")
- Material: paper, PU, polyester