There are few things more enjoyable in the summer than grabbing a can of beer or soda from the refrigerator and feeling its refreshing coolness even before popping it open. Unfortunately, there are few things less enjoyable than the temperature of the same can after a few minutes: unless you are going to down the whole drink in a couple of gulps, you end up with something that is undrinkable. The Thanko Kinkin USB Drink Can Cooler is here to make sure that you have a choice to drink your beer or soda in your own time without worrying about it getting warm.
The Thanko Kinkin USB Drink Can Cooler gets its power from any USB port, including your computer, and its aluminum holder accommodates all cans with a diameter of 66 mm (2.6") or less - i.e., standard 350 ml (11.8 fl oz) cans, 500 ml (16.9 fl oz) plastic bottles, and everything in that range. Its cooling power depends on the room temperature but in a room temperature of 26°C (88°F) your drink will be about 9-10°C (48-50°F)! Plug it in, open your beer or soda, enjoy those first cool gulps – and keep enjoying them down to the last drop. The Kinkin has you covered!
The Thanko Kinkin USB Drink Can Cooler features:
- For cooling drink cans (beer, soft drinks, soda, etc.)
- From famed Japanese gadget brand Thanko
- Dimensions: 78 x 110 x 83 mm (3.1 x 4.3 x 3.3")
- Weight: 243 grams (8.5 oz)
- Power: USB 5V/2A (5V/1A power supply cannot be used)
- Can temperature: 9-10°C (48-50°F) for a room temperature of 26°C (88°F)
- Compatible cans: 66 mm (2.6") diameter or less, 350 ml (11.8 fl oz) cans, 500 ml (16.9 fl oz) plastic bottles, etc.
- Aluminum holder dimensions: 67 x 75 mm (2.6 x 3")
- Materials: ABS resin, aluminum alloy
- Recommended room temperatures: 20-30°C (44-88°F)
- Comes with USB Type C cable
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)