One of Japan Trend Shop's most popular items is back with new designs and colors! The Ten-Ten Dama Crepe Balls Night Cherry Blossom are beautifully crafted fabric balls designed in a way that allows them to change face when they are thrown and caught: you can literally see them transform on the fly! And despite their simplicity (or precisely because of it!), they will delight young and old alike.
Soft to the touch and large enough to be caught easily, the balls are great for eye-hand coordination. Tests have shown they are suitable and fun for small children as well as senior citizens who enjoy the visual stimuli and can be kept happily busy for long periods of time. Much more creative and beneficial for both mind and body than watching TV, the Ten-Ten Dama designs are a great lo-tech crafts-style gadget that screams "Japan" in the best possible way!
Specs and Features:
- Traditional double-sided fabric toys: toss in the air and catch to change the face
- Cherry blossom (sakura) pattern
- Glow-in-the-dark fluorescent pattern (inspired by cherry blossom viewing at night)
- Options: green/yellow/pink, yellow/black, pink/green, black/white
- Image shows alternate pink/blue design as example of use only
- Diameter: 10 cm (3.9")
- Materials: polypropylene, polystyrene (inside), rayon, polyester (outside)
- For ages 6 and above