What is one thing that elementary school children and professional boxers have in common? Jumping rope! And it isn't just those two: anyone who wants to design a good aerobic exercise regimen knows that nothing beats this very simple but extremely effective instrument that you can even improvise with a piece of rope you can get at a hardware store. The Tanita TS-960-GR Calorie Jump Rope, though, is for those who want to maximize their jumping rope benefits, since it offers a few interesting tweaks!
The most interesting tweak is that the Tanita TS-960-GR Calorie Jump Rope is actually two things: a regular jumping rope that you can use in any open space indoors and outdoors, plus an "abbreviated version," where you can use the included screwdriver to replace the long rope with two shorter ropes with weights on the ends. This way, you can exercise even in smaller spaces and still make use of its other great features: the repetition and calorie counters that are built into the grips. Start jumping wherever you are and see with your own eyes the fruits of your labor!
Specs and Features:
- Indoor and outdoor skipping rope with calorie and repetition counters
- Color: green
- Repetition counter: up to 9,999 times
- Calorie counter: up to 4,108 kcal
- Includes 2 lengths of rope (1 long rope, 2 short ropes with weights)
- Dimensions: 185 x 26 x 30 mm (7.3 x 1 x 1.2")
- Weight: 81 g (2.8 oz)
- Battery: CR2032 coin-type lithium battery
- Comes with screwdriver
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)