A symbol of Osaka's Dotonbori street food district and a staple at food stalls at festivals and fairs across Japan, the ball-shaped takoyaki is one of Japan's best junk-food-that-really-isn't. Made of batter, filled with minced/diced octopus, and served with katsuobushi bonito flakes, green onion mayonnaise, a special sauce, and shredded nori seaweed, it's wonderfully delicious – and with the Takoyaki Food Sample Magnet Keychain Kit, you can have one (or two) always with you or on your refrigerator door!
In this kit, you get all the materials you need to create two shockingly realistic takoyaki balls: the takoyaki themselves, the various paints to make them exactly like the real thing, cups to mix the ingredients, cotton swabs, sponges, the actual keychains and magnets, and more. The Japanese have developed an amazing craft of making food replicas and with this kit, you can take your first step in learning it!
Specs and Features:
- Options: magnet, keychain
- Each type contains either 2 takoyaki magnets or keychains
- Traditional Osaka dish replica
- Construction time: approx. 60 min.
- Dimensions: approx. 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 cm (1.3 x 1.3 x 1.3")
- Includes: takoyaki balls, paper cups, chains/magnets, green paint, brown paint, red paint, sauce, nori sprinkles, sponge, cotton swabs, toothpick
- Instructions/manual: Japanese
- Made in Japan
Peso della Spedizione:
0.35Kg / 0.77lbs