Sesamin is a rare extract from sesame seeds, says Suntory, best known as one of Japan's top brewing and distilling company groups but also very active in the health and wellness market. Like the sesame seeds and oil, sesamin is considered a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient, and can be very beneficial for your overall health. Or, in the case of this Suntory Pet Health Sesamin E, your cat or dog's health.
From your pet's appearance (skin and coat) to its internal health and energy, there are few areas where the Suntory Pet Health Sesamin E doesn't help your beloved furry friend. Just give them two soft capsules every day (either directly or mixed in with your pet's food) and with 30 capsules in the pack, you get a roughly two-week supply of sesamin and vitamin E that your cat or dog will love, regardless of its age.
The Suntory Pet Health Sesamin E features:
- Contains 30 soft capsules/pellets
- Suggested daily dose: 1-2 pills
- For dogs and cats of all ages
- Pellet dimensions: 10 x 7 mm (0.4 x 0.3")
- Ingredients: wheat germ oil, sesamin, gelatin, vitamin E, glycerin
- Energy (per pellet, 250 mg): 1.71 kcal
- Protein (per pellet, 250 mg): 0.07 g
- Fats (per pellet, 250 mg): 0.15 g
- Carbohydrates (per pellet, 250 mg): 0.02 g
- Sodium (per pellet, 250 mg): 0-1 mg
- Sesamin (per pellet, 250 mg): 1.7 mg
- Vitamin E (per pellet, 250 mg): 9.5 mg
- Instructions: Japanese