Even though they are relatively newcomers in Japan's packed cute characters "scene," the Sumikko Gurashi creatures (the bear Shirokuma, dinosaur Tokage, uncertain penguin Penguin?, slice of leftover pork cutlet Tonkatsu, and more) have left their mark on the hearts of Japanese of all ages thanks to their soft colors, happy disposition, and overall charm. Among the countless Sumikko Gurashi products available, the Sumikko Gurashi Felty Sewing Machine stands out because it allows you to create everyday objects featuring the protagonists of the series.
Completely safe for use even by children aged six years old, the Sumikko Gurashi Felty Sewing Machine allows you to connect pieces of felt decorated with motifs and patterns from the Sumikko Gurashi universe and make small pouches, mascots, charms, pencil cases, and more, including the (mandatory these days!) face masks. Practice your handicrafts skills while enjoying the warmth of the Sumikko Gurashi characters!
The Sumikko Gurashi Felty Sewing Machine features:
- Officially licensed by San-X
- Dimensions: approx. 12 x 21 x 21 cm (4.7 x 8.2 x 8.2")
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Power: 4 x AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Includes 10 pieces of felt
- Images show examples of what can be made with the machine
- For ages 6 years and above
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)