The Sumikko Gurashi Amigurumi Knitting Machine by Takara Tomy is a cute and convenient way to make small, stuffed creatures and characters of your own. Amigurumi is a popular type of knitting or crocheting craft, most famously where you make cute mini characters. Just turn the handle of this machine to generate yarn and then start crocheting your characters: in this case, cuddly Sumikko Gurashi characters by San-X (and even the machine itself looks like something out of the Sumikko Gurashi universe). The set includes the basic tools you need as well as yarn in five colors for making the Sumikko Gurashi characters, though you can also experiment with making small items of clothing and props.
The Sumikko Gurashi Amigurumi Knitting Machine features:
- For making Sumikko Gurashi characters by San-X
- Manually operated
- For stockinet (plain knitting/stitching) and circular knitting
- Images show examples of the Sumikko Gurashi amigurumi characters and items you can make (not included)
- Includes machine and accessories, cotton (40g, 1.4 oz), yarn (5 colors), felt stickers (7 colors), yarn needle, etc.
- Recommended for ages 6 and above
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use if you follow amigurumi guides, etc.)