The siroca Fully Automatic Coffee Machine SC-A351, SC-A371 is a coffee maker with a built-in mill that allows you to enjoy freshly ground coffee from beans. By integrating a mill into the main body, you can brew coffee automatically from freshly ground coffee beans at any time. The oil extracted from the coffee beans that cannot pass through the filter is removed, resulting in a deeper and more delicious cup of joe. In addition, the mesh filter can be washed and reused, unlike disposable paper filters. By using the steaming function on siroca's coffee maker, it is also possible to enjoy the delicious taste of an American-style brew of drip/filtered coffee in a compact size. The clean, minimal, and stylish design fits in almost any kitchen space, at home or work, and the machine is compatible with beans and ground coffee.
In order to drip coffee deliciously, this coffee maker automatically grinds the beans finely according to the number of cups, so you can always get a consistent taste. You can make up to four cups (or two mugs) of hot drip coffee or iced coffee in one go. There are two models to choose from in either black or silver, coming with, respectively, a metal or glass server.
The siroca Fully Automatic Coffee Machine SC-A351, SC-A371 features:
- Drip/filtered coffee machine
- Steam function
- Mills: 4 (all medium-fine grinding), serving 1-4 cups (1-2 mugs)
- Color: black (SC-A371, with metal server), silver (SC-351, with glass server)
- Dimensions: 16.2 x 28 x 26.4 cm (6.3 x 11 x 10.3")
- Weight: approx. 2.7 kg (5.9 lbs) (including server)
- Keeps warm coffee for up to 30 minutes
- Power: 100V, 50/60 Hz, 600W
- Maximum water amount: 0.55 L (18.6 fl oz)
- Cable: 1.2 m (47")
- Includes measuring spoon
- Instructions: Japanese
Peso della Spedizione: