If you think it's just a well-designed, dark gray or white pedestal fan, you couldn't be more wrong! A true product of the 21st century, the siroca Automatic Pedestal Fan SF-HC151 comes with a couple of super high-tech touches that confirm Japan's reputation for electronics. At the same time, at a compact 31 x 31 cm x 64-88 cm (12.2 x 12.2 x 25.2-34.6"), it is as practical as any of those analog fans that have been a vital part of our summers for decades!
By a couple, we actually mean three: first, its motion sensor that recognizes someone is approaching and starts working, and then swivels to follow you as you move around the space. Second, its visual recognition of start, stop, and swing hand gestures that allow you to operate it even without the remote control. And third, its "Rhythm" mode that fluctuates airflow, making it more like a natural breeze and perfect for when you go to sleep. If you think floor fans are a thing of the past, the siroca Automatic Pedestal Fan SF-HC151 is the proof they are actually a thing of the future!
Specs and Features:
- Fluctuating airflow "Rhythm" mode
- Motion/human sensor: automatically starts when someone approaches and swivels to follow your movement
- Gesture recognition: can be controlled with hand signals
- On/off timer: 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours
- Airflow settings: 8 steps
- Colors: white, dark gray
- Dimensions: approx. 31 x 31 cm x 64-88 cm (12.2 x 12.2 x 25.2-34.6")
- Weight: 3.8 kg (8.4 lbs)
- Blade diameter: approx. 25 cm (9.8")
- Power cord length: approx. 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Power: 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Comes with remote control
- Instructions/manual: Japanese