They've been called the "three-minute revolution" and rightly so: the dried noodles that could be prepared and served in just three minutes by adding hot water changed Japan back in 1958 but they the whole world again in 1971 when its manufacturer, Nissin Foods, put them in a paper cup and made them even easier to consume. With the Seafood Cup Noodle 50th Anniversary Humidifier , you can have a cup always near you – the difference is that it doesn't offer nutrition for your stomach but instead helps control the climate in your space!
Sized like a regular Cup Noodle cup and with all the standard artwork, the Seafood Cup Noodle 50th Anniversary Humidifier easily fools you at first sight. But when you plug it into a USB port and fill it with 250 ml (8.5 fl oz) of water, you see that the steam coming from it isn't the steam from the instant ramen being prepared but a very fine mist created by its ultrasonic mechanism. And it continues humidifying the area around it for about seven hours!
Specs and Features:
- Humidification method: ultrasonic
- Consecutive use time: approx. 7 hours
- Water capacity: 250 ml (8.5 fl oz)
- Humidification capacity: 35 ml/h (1.2 fl oz) (+/-10 ml, 0.3 fl oz)
- Dimensions: approx. 9.6 x 12.1 cm (3.8 x 4.8")
- Operating voltage: DC 5 V
- Power consumption: 2 W
- Power source: USB
- Includes USB charging cable (80 cm, 31.5")