No metal. No plastic. No wires. Just Japanese wood, enhancing your device as you set it down on the Rest Wooden Wireless Charging Pad.
As long as your device is compatible with the Qi Wireless Power Consortium standard, then all you need to do is connect the Rest to a power outlet and then place your phone or device on top.
Crafted using Japanese cedar that has been ethically forested (truly sustainable energy and charging), the Rest looks as beautiful as it works.
The effect is especially harmonious if you place the Rest on a wooden table or counter.
There are two color versions, each a different tone of wood (light brown or dark brown).
The Rest Wooden Wireless Charging Pad features:
- Versions: light brown, dark brown
- Standard: Qi (Wireless Power Consortium)
- Size: 120 x 120 x 14mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 0.6")
- Weight: 240g (8.5 oz)
- Output: max. 5W, DC12V/1.5A
- Input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Includes AC adapter, cord (2.2m, 7.2 ft)
- Made in Japan