Rice is already healthy, so what does the Recolte Healthy Rice Cooker do that makes it even so? The trick lies in the combination of colander and plate between the pot and lid. These two keep the water that fills with the rice's sugars away from the cooked rice, meaning you ultimately get rice that has up to 33% less sugar. In other words, a rice that tastes better and is much healthier for your body!
Notwithstanding its novel approach to what's happening inside it while cooking the rice, the Recolte Healthy Rice Cooker isn't harder to use than any other rice cooker: you choose how much rice you want to cook using the measuring cup that comes with it, add water, and then just press the start button. And if you want to use it as a steamer or cooker of other dishes than white Japanese rice, it can also do that easily and with a capacity of up to 1.2 liters.
Specs and Features:
- Rice cooking capacity: 180-630 ml (6.1-21.3 fl oz)
- Total capacity: approx. 1.2 l (40.5 fl oz)
- Power consumption: 500W
- Operating voltage: AC 100V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: approx. 22 x 23.5 x 23.0 cm (8.5 x 9.2 x 9")
- Weight: approx. 2.4 kg (5.2 lbs)
- Materials: polypropylene, fluororesin-coated aluminum, ceramic-coated stainless steel
- Comes with rice scoop, measuring cup, silicone mittens, sugar-cut saucer, recipe book (Japanese)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese