Continung their hit series of Beer Hour foamy beer servers, Takara Tomy Arts are back with this Premium Beer Server Gokurei, perfect for the hot summer. "Gokurei" means "extreme cool" and that's exactly what you get with this ultra-chilled beer server! The portable and compact gadget just needs household batteries and then it can serve up very chilled beers for you and your friends.
Just set the lid over a can of beer and slide it into the dispenser. Then add water and ice (and salt to make it extra cold). Turn the Gokurei to "cool" and wait four minutes. Turn it off and wait another minute. Now switch it to "serve" and then a very chilled and cool 4-6°C (39-42°F) beer will come pouring into your glass, ideal for quenching your thirst on a scorching day.
You can toggle the lever between creamy froth or regular beer. This means you can adjust the amount of froth you serve if the Japanese style of having a large head on a sud is not to your liking.
The Premium Beer Server Gokurei features:
- Works for 350ml (11.8 fl oz) cans (and 500ml, 17 fl oz but requires longer)
- Takes around four minutes for a regular can of beer
- Serving temperature: 4-6°C (39-42°F)
- Size: 242 x 283 x 134mm (9.5 x 11.1 x 5.3")
- Weight: 695g (1.5 lb)
- Power: AA batteries x 4 (not included)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand)