Pocky is one of the most popular and enduring chocolate snacks in Japan. It comes in an impressive array of flavors and can also be paired with all kinds of other things. Here is the latest mouth-watering example. The Pocky Megami no Ruby Chocolate (Pocky Goddess Ruby Chocolate) is especially designed for discerning tastes: people who want to enjoy their pocky with a glass of fine red wine. The decidedly grown-up flavors see the regular pretzel stick coated with cheddar cheese, black pepper, cloves, dark chocolate, and berries. The result is a fullsome concoction of spices, sweetness and sharp flavors that makes an excellent complement to your wine. An ideal item for dinner parties.
The Pocky Megami no Ruby Chocolate for Red Wine features:
- Pretzel sticks with dark chocolate coating
- Flavored with cheddar cheese, black pepper, cloves, berries
- Designed particular for pairing with red wine
- One box with six packs of Pocky
- 183kcal per pack
- Wine and glasses not included