Are you a noodlephile? Available exclusively in Asian markets by the Dutch maker, the Philips Noodle Maker can create four kinds of raw pasta and noodles: ramen, udon, soba and spaghetti pasta. All you need to do is put on the noodle cap and let the machine do the hard work for you!
No need to knead. Just put in the ingredients and let it make your noodles or pasta in 10-15 minutes. Add flour, press the start button, add water or egg or other flavoring liquids, and then in minutes your noodles will be coming out of the maker. Ideal for anyone who likes to eat lots of noodles at home or if you want to get creative with your ramen.
Everything is controlled by four easy-to-understand buttons on the top, with the time display letting you know how much longer you have to wait until you can tuck into your dish. The varying caps can also be stored very neatly in a compartment in the bottom of the noodle maker.
The Philips Noodle Maker features:
- HR2365/01 noodle machine by Philips
- 15 minutes to make 500g (17.6 oz) of pasta/noodles
- Includes caps for ramen, soba, udon, spaghetti pasta
- Size: 21.5 x 34.3 x 30cm (8.5 x x 13.5 x 11.8")
- Weight: around 7.8kg (17.2 lbs)
- Power: 200W, AC100V 50/60Hz
- Kneading time adjustments: 5, 6, 7, 8 minutes
- Power cord: 1.8m (5.9 ft)
- Instructions: Japanese