Japanese homes are small: it isn't a stereotype, it's a fact, especially if you live in the mega-cities like Tokyo or Osaka. So you need things that have multiple uses and are easy to store when you are not using them. Things like the Panasonic KZ-PH34 Tabletop Cooker, which at just 30.4 x 34.5 x 5.4 cm (11.9 x 13.5 x 2.1") packs enough power and versatility to make you wonder if you need a regular cooking range. Especially if you are into Japanese cooking (and if you are reading this, you probably are!), you will love its presets for Japanese rice, nikomi stews, and agemono deep fry dishes!
The trick behind these presets is the Panasonic KZ-PH34 Tabletop Cooker's sophisticated seven-step temperature control system, which, combined with its very precise timer (from 1 minute to 9.5 hours in 1-minute, 5-minute, 10-minute, and 30-minute increments), two induction heating coils, and two heat sensors, is constantly regulating the heat and ensuring everything gets cooked equally regardless of the pan or pot you are using. And since you can use it even right on the dinner table, it's great for family and friend lunch or dinner get-togethers any time of the year!
Specs and Features:
- Model: KZ-PH34
- Timer: 1 minute to 9.5 hours
- Increments: 1-minute increments for up to 30 minutes, 5-minute increments for up to 1 hour, 10-minute increments up to 3 hours, 30-minute increments after that
- 2 induction heating coils
- 2 sensors for heat level automatic adjustment
- Rice cooking, stew, deep-frying preset modes
- One-touch low or high temperature buttons
- 7-step manual temperature adjustment
- Power consumption: 75-1,400W
- Dimensions: 30.4 x 34.5 x 5.4 cm (11.9 x 13.5 x 2.1")
- Weight: 2.4 kg (5.2 lbs)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to operate)
Peso della Spedizione: