This is the ideal travel hair dryer/iron for women on the move, able to work in countries with AC 100-120V and AC 200-240V power simply by turning one switch. But to talk only about that would be selling the Panasonic Dual Voltage Nanocare Hair Iron far too short! With its five attachments (Wide Pro Brush, Salon Pro Brush, Volume Up Brush, Big Roll Brush, Nozzle), this new model by Japanese beauty device and electronics giant Panasonic is basically a whole hair salon in a single device!
It isn't just the attachments, though: the Panasonic Dual Voltage Nanocare Hair Iron also comes with the company's signature nanoe moisturizing system, whereby ultra-fine particles of water moisturize your hair while drying it. That way, you gain in volume, smoothness, and shine and get rid of the static electricity that makes hair stick and hard to style. A complete solution for drying, moisturizing your hair and scalp, and styling that you can take with you almost anywhere in the world. What else could anyone ask for?
Specs and Features:
- Travel hair iron
- Model: EH-KN9F-PN
- Color: pink gold
- 5 attachments: Wide Pro Brush, Salon Pro Brush, Volume Up Brush, Big Roll Brush, Nozzle
- Cool air button (with lock)
- Panasonic's nanoe moisturizing system
- Ion charge function
- Operating power: AC 100-120V, AC 200-240V
- Temperature: 105°C/221°F (AC 100-120V), 125°C/257°F (AC 200-240V)
- Dimensions (with Wide Pro Brush attached): 37.5 x 7.8 cm (14.7 x 3")
- Weight (with Wide Pro Brush attached): 440 g
- Extension cable: 1.7 m (5.5 ft)
- Instructions: Japanese