Have you ever wondered why we almost always close our eyes when we are tired, even when we're not sleepy? The reason is that fatigue also comes out through the eyes. As a matter or fact, because they are constantly moving and trying to put everything in focus, our eyes get tired as fast as our bodies and pass this fatigue on to our brain. And yes, closing them helps but what we really need is a specialized massage in the area around them: a specialized massage that only the Mytrex iRhythm Eye Massager can provide!
Featuring 16 protrusions that are gentle yet firm and can move within a 120-degree range, the Mytrex iRhythm Eye Massager fits any face shape and offers 15-minute massage sessions in the area around your eyes in one of four different modes (eye care, beauty, night, and auto). At the same time, it plays soothing music that you can download from the company's website using its built-in Bluetooth connection. Give your eyes the rest they really need with this amazing mask and see how it works for your brain and whole body!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: eye care, beauty, night, auto, no music
- Protrusions: 16
- Protrusions height: 1.2 cm (0.5")
- Protrusions range of motion: 120 degrees
- Auto-off timer: 15 mins.
- Music can be downloaded using Bluetooth
- Dimensions: approx. 185 x 75 x 35 mm (7.3 x 3 x 1.4")
- Weight: approx. 200 g (7 oz)
- Power: rechargeable battery (through 5 V / 1 A or 5 V / 2 A USB port)
- Comes with USB cable (Type-C to Type-A)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese