In most cultures, the Mytrex Aqua Lift wouldn't need to be IPX8-level waterproof, allowing submersion in up to 1.5 m (4.9 ft) of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. It would still be a very good electrical muscle stimulation plate, specially designed for the muscles in your buttocks and upper thighs but would just work on dry land. And it still does all that and it even works on the muscles on your calves or the soles of your feet. But its main selling point is one that would make more sense to the Japanese!
It's made for the bathtub! Because in Japan, this is when you really relax your muscles from the day's fatigue after dinner and before you go into your fluffy futon. The Mytrex Aqua Lift has been designed to work up to 15 whole hours on a full three-hour charge. The sessions are broken down by its automatic timer into 15-minute cycles so you can do as many as you want, in any of the 20 EMS levels it features. Either at low intensity for relaxation, medium for regular maintenance, or full for a real workout, this amazing EMS exercise machine makes every bath you take a special occasion!
Specs and Features:
- EMS levels: 20
- EMS bandwidth: 5 Hz-65 Hz
- Auto-off timer: 15 mins.
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Dimensions: approx. 380 x 420 x 34 mm (15 x 16.5 x 1.3")
- Weight: approx. 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Operating voltage: DC5V, 1A
- Power consumption: approx. 500 mW
- Maximum load bearing capacity: 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Operating time on full charge: 18-60 mins. depending on the level
- Max. use on full charge: approx. 15 hours
- Materials: silicone, polycarbonate
- Comes with drying bag, USB cable
- Instructions/manual: Japanese