It certainly makes sense: on the one hand, you have the clasp purse, arguably the most classic among classic purse designs, a throwback to the early 20th century; on the other, Totoro, arguably the most classic among classic anime heroes, a throwback to the late 1980s. Put them together and you get the My Neighbor Totoro Clasp Purse, an instant favorite for any Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli fan, but also a very practical everyday accessory that will help keep your main bag in order!
Totoro, the friendly forest spirit from the film, is of course the main character on the My Neighbor Totoro Clasp Purse. He appears on the outside in his three incarnations (big, medium, and small), together with some Susuwatari soot sprites, acorns, and leaves. He's also there on the outer clasp, together with another acorn. Why "outer"? Because this handy, approximately 155 x 150 x 30 mm (6.1 x 5.9 x 1.2") purse has a second, smaller purse with a different clasp inside it, so you can arrange your stuff even better!
Specs and Features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Outer clasp: Totoro and acorn
- Totoro motif print on the outside
- Second inner purse with separate clasp
- Dimensions: approx. 155 x 150 x 30 mm (6.1 x 5.9 x 1.2")
- Weight: approx. 77 g (2.7 oz)
- Materials: cotton (exterior), polyester (interior), zinc alloy, iron