Mono Lourdes Myofascial Release Massage Gun and Extension Arm
Lightweight, whole-body massaging device
It's a mystery why no one had never thought of the brilliant idea that makes the Mono Lourdes Myofascial Release Massage Gun and Extension Arm stand out among the handheld massagers crowd. And it isn't just the idea of a pistol-shaped, right-angled, very light (250 g, 8.8 oz) massager that can change heads. The real game changer is the addition of an extension arm that adds to the device another 500 mm (nearly 20"), so you can reach even the most impossible spots on your back easily and efficiently.
Not that the head-changing feature is a small selling point, though: the four attachments that come with it make the Mono Lourdes Myofascial Release Massage Gun and Extension Arm a full toolkit for working on different muscles all over your body with accuracy. You can also adjust the vibration effect according to four speeds (800 rpm, 2,000 rpm, 2,600 rpm, and 3,200 rpm). Add that it can be charged through USB and that it has a continuous running time of two hours, and you can see why this is a massager unlike anything you've ever tried!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: black, gray
- Vibration speed adjustment: 800 rpm, 2,000 rpm, 2,600 rpm, 3,200 rpm
- Dimensions: approx. 122 x 7 x 35mm (4.8 x 0.27 x 1.3")
- Weight: approx. 250 g (8.8 oz)
- USB cord length: approx. 0.3 m (11.8")
- Extension arm dimensions: approx. 500 x 190 mm (19.6 x 7.4")
- Extension arm weight: approx. 170 g (5.9 oz)
- Materials: aluminum alloy, ABS resin, silicone, nylon, polyurethane
- Power supply: lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Charging time: approx. 120 min.
- Continuous use time: approx. 120 min.
- Auto-off timer: 10 min.
- Comes with USB cord, 4 head attachments, extension arm, storing/carrying pouch
- Instructions/manual: Japanese