The Japanese word for "improvement" is "kaizen" and there was a time that the rest of the world even tried to imitate the way the Japanese never stop trying to make even the simplest and most pedestrian things better, little by little, adding one small feature after another. The Mirable Zero Ultra Fine Mist Shower Head is one such example: a uniquely Japanese take on an item most of us don't really notice, the humble shower head. And when you do use it, you realize that it can really change the way you take a shower!
What the designers of the Mirable Zero Ultra Fine Mist Shower Head did was give this amazing new head three different options, aptly named Ring Straight, Splash Straight, and Tornado Mist. The first is specially designed for washing your hair in the most effective and least damaging way with water coming from many smaller holes arranged in a circle. The second sends out the biggest volume of water through the head's main three holes. The third turns the water from the shower into a mist (hence the name) so you can hydrate your face and body!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: Ring Straight, Splash Straight, Tornado Mist
- Head angle: 50 degrees
- Water discharge: 4-8.5 liters (1.1-2.2 gallons) per min.
- Dimensions (including protrusions): approx. 220 x 70 x 110 mm (8.7 x 2.8 x 4.3")
- Weight: approx. 350 g (12.3 oz)
- Materials: polycarbonate, POM, stainless steel, EPDM