Are summers as dreamy as the Miniature't Memories of Summer makes them out to be? A small house on the beach, a table under a palm tree, a boat fishing in the open and blue waters so clear that you can see the bottom of the sea, the seaweed, and even a chest with a treasure from a pirate ship from centuries ago? Well, no, but you can make such a perfect image of summer by building this amazing little kit!
"Little" is the operative word here: the dozens of pieces in the Miniature't Memories of Summer all fit in a 8.4 x 14.3 x 2.6 cm (3.3 x 5.6 x 1") tin box, which is the setting for this seascape that you get to create yourself using a pair of scissors, precision knife, and ruler (you don't even need glue: it comes with its own!). Made by one of Japan's puzzle specialists, this mini diorama gives you a taste of the Japanese love of miniatures and lets you use your creativity and imagination! And it's a great family project too!
Specs and Features:
- Dimensions (assembled): 8.4 x 14.3 x 2.6 cm (3.3 x 5.6 x 1")
- Contains: tin box, all parts, LED lights
- Power: 3 LR44 alkaline batteries (not included)
- Tools required: scissors, precision knife, ruler
- Comes with illustrated assembly guide
- Made by puzzle manufacturer Yanoman