It's a scene that looks like it has jumped out of a fairy tale: a small cottage in the middle of a forest, with its kitchen, dining table with chairs, and bedroom on the second floor, surrounded by a garden with beautiful flowers, a swing hanging from a tree, and a door opening to the forest. But what makes the Miniature't Cottage in the Forest even more fabulous is that it's a kit that you can build yourself in a 8.4 x 14.3 x 2.6 cm (3.3 x 5.6 x 1") tin can!
The Miniature't Cottage in the Forest kit allows you to build a miniature diorama in a box that opens and closes so you can store it away. It contains dozens of paper, cardboard, and plastic parts and even the glue you need to put them together. You just need to supply the basic tools like a pair of scissors, precision knife, and ruler! Set everything up on a table and create this dreamlike 3D miniature scene. It takes a few hours but you'll enjoy every moment of the results!
Specs and Features:
- Dimensions (assembled): 8.4 x 14.3 x 2.6 cm (3.3 x 5.6 x 1")
- Contains: tin box, all parts, LED lights
- Power: 3 LR44 alkaline batteries (not included)
- Tools required: scissors, precision knife, ruler
- Comes with illustrated assembly guide
- Made by puzzle manufacturer Yanoman