OK, you have your face masks, and we have a great collection here in Japan Trend Shop, so you certainly should have found some you like! But this is not all: you also need a disinfectant and you'd probably prefer one with as much nature and as less laboratory chemistry as possible, right? Fortunately, there is such a thing and it's the Makanai Noto Hiba Cypress Sanitizing Spray, coming to you from the mountains of Japan's Ishikawa Prefecture and their Noto hiba forests.
Noto hiba is a type of hinoki cypress and its oil has been used as a disinfectant and antibacterial for years. Steam-distilled using just water, and packed in a stylish container that fits in any pocket or bag, the Makanai Noto Hiba Cypress Sanitizing Spray is a very effective, 100%-natural disinfectant you can use in all types of situations. Don't leave home without it!
The Makanai Noto Hiba Cypress Sanitizing Spray features:
- Natural sanitizer/disinfectant spray
- For everyday use: ideal for spraying on face masks, clothes, hands, etc.
- Contains: water, Noto hiba cypress tree oil
- No additives
- 50 ml (1.7 fl oz)
- Face mask not included (image shows example of use only)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)