Being able to roast your own coffee beans has always been important for coffee lovers but it has really taken off since the last boom with craft coffee houses and unique blends from all over the world. If you too would like to start your adventures exploring this artisanal side to coffee-making, the Lithon Home Coffee Roaster KLRT-001B is exactly what you need in your kitchen. Not only does it makes great coffee, it is also incredibly easy to use (and clean)!
All you do is plug the Lithon Home Coffee Roaster KLRT-001B in, fill it with up to 60 g (2.1 oz) of your favorite beans, use its two buttons to select light, medium, or dark roasting, and then let it get to work. With a little practice, you will get enough experience to know the exact amount of roasting needed for your favorite beans to adjust the blends and make things even more interesting. The KLRT-001B will always be there, supporting your search for the perfect cup!
The Lithon Home Coffee Roaster KLRT-001B features:
- Model: KLRT-001B
- 3 modes of roasting: light, medium, dark
- Dimensions: approx. 20.8 x 17.5 x 24.6 cm (8.1 x 6.8 x 9.6")
- Weight: approx. 1.4 kg (3 lbs)
- Material: aluminum, PP, glass, etc.
- Operating power: AC 100V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1150 W
- Thermal fuse: 216°C (420.8°F)
- Roasting coffee capacity: approx. 40-60 g (1.4-2.1 oz)
- Continuous operating time: 20 minutes
- Power cable length: approx. 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Includes cleaning brush and measuring spoon
- Instructions: Japanese